Hay Park School Film Festival – The Kidnap

Hi bloggers,

Below you will find the film The Kidnap from the Hay Park School Film Festival.

Well done to the group involved for their hard work throughout the process. You can follow the links to some of their individual blog posts where they share more about their film festival experience: Asmah, Angel, Afsoon, Effat and Pita.

Leave a comment below telling us your favourite part of their film.

4 thoughts on “Hay Park School Film Festival – The Kidnap

1. Hi there! This movie was quite funny although I didn’t understand some parts it was still enjoyable. Next time maybe speak clearer.

– Wynette

2. Hi guys how are you hope your doing good I actually really like your guys movie it was so funny and the acting was great also I like how the kidnapper was clue less and just put a box cutter where he put the kids who got kidnapped great movie!

3. hey andrews class i like the way she took the other girls wig off andmy i like your voice over and my favourite part is when peter Kidnap the girls it was also funny and when she said it was her mum i was confused

4. Faka lahi atu,
    I enjoyed your movie it was very funny. I loved the way that the news reporter just pulled that wig off it was probably my favourite part of the movie😅.It was a great movie,